Thursday, April 13, 2006

Valerie Corte Swears She is Ready for Special

Valerie Ryder Corte will be sworn in as the Temporary Acting State Representative for House District 122 at the special legislative session set to begin on Monday, April 17 at 2:00 pm.

Friends, family and media are invited to attend a reception for Corte beginning at 11:30 am on Monday in Room 4N.6 of the State Capitol, as well as the swearing in ceremony in the House chambers.

"I am exited about this new endeavor because I care about our community, District 122 and my husband. I plan on representing them all to the fullest of my abilities over the next few months," commented Valerie about her new role.

Frank Corte has been deployed to Iraq and will not be able to serve during the special session. His wife will be serving for the next few months.

Larry Stallings is challenging Frank Corte in the November General Election.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home