Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Horns Win!


Boy am I not surprised! It was defensive dominance by UT and the Vince Young show that won last night. I have to say that is the best bowl game I have ever seen!

I predicted 38-35 Horns win, and it ended up being 41-38 UT over USC.

If the Heisman was a contest of the most valuable player instead of sheer stats... Vince Young should have been the winner.

Young rushed for an impressive 200 yards and passed for another 267. He killed USC's modest defense on the ground and through the air.

I can talk about how good Young is all day, but something needs to be said about how impressive USC QB Matt Lienart was. After Reggie Bush failing to break the century mark, Lienart put the game on his back with 365 yards through the air and one touchdown.

It is games like that, that make me want a NCAA Football playoff!

Hook'em Horns!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home