Friday, December 23, 2005

Happy Holidays!

I am currently in Dallas, so expect very light posting until Monday or Tuesday. I did want to take this time and ask for a couple of things for the holidays.

First, donate to John Courage. I want a new Congressman, and I am tired of Lamar Smith.

Second, donate to Larry Stallings. Stallings is an amazingly passionate candidate and if only 40% of that gets to the legislature, then we will have 100% more passion than Frank Corte is giving us now. Plus, like John Courage, we will have an amazingly talented person in office.

Third, get active after New Years. Find your candidate and give them your time, experience, and make a difference in your community. Running for precinct chair, electing a president of your neighborhood association, or getting involved in a political campaign at any level makes huge impact for many years after the campaign is over.

Finally, enjoy your family, friends, food, and football. Charlie Brown has taught me much. Christmas and the holiday seasons are not about the presents, nor is it about the wrapping paper or the stress. This time of year is the time we should all sit together and simply enjoy the moment.

I wish you all very Happy Holidays!

1 Comments:

At 6:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt, thank for the kind words. We must work together. We only need 51% of the votes to turn Texas Blue.
I read you daily but I'll wait till Tuesday!

Best Wishes
Larry Stallings

 

Post a Comment

<< Home