Saturday, May 28, 2005

Celebrating the 1st Month

What a great first month at has been here at Just Another Blog. After a mere 31 days we have already received more than 750 hits! To those that check here daily, thank you. To those that have put me on your blogroll, thank you. For those that come by once in a while, thank you.

I am constantly working on my voice, style, and content. As always, feel free to let me know what I can do to make this site better, and thank you all for checking out my blog.

2 Comments:

At 2:08 PM, Blogger Matt Glazer said...

thank you very much.

 
At 3:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt, your style's like a chemical spill -- feasible rhymes you can vision and feel. Conducted and formed, it's a hell of a concept; you make it hype, and I know I wanna step with this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home