Monday, June 05, 2006

Help Update JAB

Well it is that time again...

It is time for me to update my links. Is there a local blog you like? Statewide? Heck, what about a national blog of merit?

I want to know what you are reading or who you are writing for. JAB is over a year old, and I can't even begin to mention how grateful I was when the sites I read were linking to me. So, it is time to return the favor.

All I need is the site name and URL. If you have an e-mail address so I can let them know I have linked to them that would be appreciated. You can either leave it in the comments or e-mail me at JustAnotherMatt-at-gmail-dot-com.

2 Comments:

At 8:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

www.bloglubbock.com

Not everyone in Lubbock is a redneck, ignorant, Dixie Chick hating bastard!

 
At 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

From that same part of the country, Panhandle Truth Squad is really good. They have some trolls that post regularly (one in particular is especially vile), but I think it's to PTS's credit that they let them rant on and show the true face of virulent West Texas redneckery for what it is. I also like their tagline at the top of the site -- "Embarassing the party since 2004"

www.panhandletruthsquad.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home