Saturday, March 25, 2006

A Special Party is in Session

I am on my way out to meetings and the my senate convention, but I had to tell you about party that is less than a month away.

Pink Dome and In the Pink are putting together a party for the first Thursday of the special. Not only should you be there, but help them throw the party of the year.

Snarky bloggers, journalist, politicians that need a court order to hang out, and insiders, what more can you ask for!?

Donate to make this the party of the year and then SHOW UP! Make sure to let Pink Dome know that Just Another Blog sent you!

3 Comments:

At 8:15 AM, Blogger dksbook said...

Tried to donate, Matt - the link was no good, just took me to pay pal sign in. Post me the info privately, and I'll send a donation from the campaign.

 
At 8:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the plug! We are looking forward to some serious fun!

 
At 7:01 AM, Blogger Matt Glazer said...

my pleasure. If there are any events I can promote feel free to e-mail me and I will try and get them up on the site.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home