Wednesday, February 08, 2006

John Courage in DC: Afternoon Update

Another busy day so far. We have a VETPAC fundraiser, some time with Wesley Clark, and another meeting to go today, but I wanted you to see some of the pictures off my Treo. We have more, but we don’t have a cord to sync up John’s camera to my laptop.

First we went to the meet and greet breakfast with members of VETPAC. While John was talking to his fellow veterans about the campaign and the hard work we have ahead we ran into David Harris from the Texas 6th.

David is a great guy with a strong commitment to represent his district. He is an amazing person and good solid candidate.

Afterwards we met with the DNC political director and had a chance to see Howard Dean. John obviously got a picture with Gov. Dean, but I only had the one of me and Nick on my Treo.

We have a meeting with the National Committee to Preserve Social Security and Medicare soon and John and Nick are on the phones right now filling our schedule for the next two days.

This city is amazing and the people we talk to are in love with the multitude of possibilities in this district. I will have more meat later tonight but here is the fun stuff so far.

3 Comments:

At 3:38 PM, Blogger dksbook said...

Billy's in DC with his schoolmate this week, too. He visited the Gabonese Embassy, you get to shake Howard Dean's hand. I think you got the better deal, though Billy did get an offer of an expedited visa to Gabon, should he ever need one...

Give our love to John, and take some yourself from the basket before you pass it on.

 
At 8:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And Ciro Rodriguez!

 
At 3:39 AM, Blogger Matt Glazer said...

we have many more great pictures of John, but they are on his camera.

No fears, I have my treo to give you updates as we go.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home