Thursday, September 01, 2005

No Nonsense In November

Where have I been? I have a lot e-mails like that right now...

I have been working across the state as the Field Director for the No Nonsense In November campaign to defeat the horrid Texas Marriage Amendment that will effectively prohibit civil marriage and civil unions for same sex couples. It could go one step further and eliminate common law marriage and domestic partnerships for all Texans!

As I work across the state from El Paso to Beaumont and Amarillo to Brownsville, watch the campaign unfold on the blog at the No Nonsense website.

Spread the word and with your help we will make them pay attention to us!

1 Comments:

At 11:20 AM, Blogger ZParents said...

I can't believe it passed. Not a proud day for Texans, to be sure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home