Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Paul Hackett WINS OH-2

KT over at Burnt Orange Report has great analysis, links, and live blogging. However, looking at the percentage in, and the counties in, I am going to call it. HACKETT WINS! Well kind of. No matter what the actual outcome, to go from 75% to a squeaker is not a good sign for the Republican party nationwide.

I am sure there is going to be great commentary in the morning, and I will make sure to add to it.

UPDATE- 9:00 PM
The Clermont returns seem to be having a larger pull than expected:
662 precincts of 753 reporting

JEAN SCHMIDT 49,681 50%

PAUL HACKETT 48,811 50%
I still think Hackett will pull it out, but I am getting nervous.

UPDATE- 9:06 PM
MyDD has the last minute details and is paying the price it seems.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home