Thursday, February 16, 2006

Endorsements- Your Input NEEDED


I am starting to do the usual endorsement watch. On Monday I will announce the JAB endorsements for the contested March 7th primaries, and your will be a crucial part of this.

I want to hear your thoughts and get your input, and this includes volunteers, staffers, community activist, and anyone else in between. You can do it through e-mail by e-mailing me at justanothermatt-at-gmail-dot-com or by posting a comment.

I will move this post up at the end of every day to ensure the most involvement possible.

Put your two sense in, I am still unsure on the Gov race, HD 118, and a few others. Your good points will make a difference in who we endorse at JAB.

2 Comments:

At 1:23 PM, Blogger Matt Glazer said...

I plan on making endorsements for all San Antonio offices, including Judge races, and then some key races in Austin and across the state. I will only be endorsing candidates that have primary challengers.

I specifically would like input on Gov, HD 118, HD 47 in Austin, and the judge races. As Judge Phil Meyer's has told me, there needs to be move coverage on the races that directly impact the people. I couldn't agree more Judge.

 
At 3:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Before you make judicial endorsements, look at the two bar polls conducted within the past four months.
Unless of course you have independent knowlege of what happens in courts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home