Thursday, January 19, 2006

Updates at JAB

My insomnia has flared up again, and it is hard to really do much of anything right now. There is a lot going on in the state, and the lefty blogs are doing a fantastic job covering news across Texas.

In order to make sure all the news is circulating, I have added a blogwire to make sure that you get the news that is interesting to you.

I am also looking for some more writers, trying to find all of the candidates in Travis and Bexar county, and trying to get some feedback on JAB endorsements that I will announce in February.
You interested?

Also, updates seems to be going around. KT at Burnt Orange Report is raising some funds to update that fantastic blog and Charlie at Pink Dome is doing another survey that could use your input. I hope you can help both blogs and bloggers.

2 Comments:

At 5:47 AM, Blogger dksbook said...

So, Matt - you can't sleep for worrying about the country, too, eh?

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger Matt Glazer said...

the fact that great people like Larry Stallings and John Courage are running should be all the solace I need too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home